Speck Badu EcoM3 Pool Pump
The BaduŽ EcoM3 is another example of Speck Pumps innovations to meet world energy and environmental challenges. The BaduŽ EcoM3 uses a state of the art permanent magnet brushless DC motor controlled by advance logic electronics. This technology greatly decreases the operating cost, lowers energy usage, and reduces noise. Perfect match for most residential pools ranging from 10,000 to 25,000 gallons. The BaduŽ EcoM3 continues to set standards for the future by using 100% recyclable "environment friendly" plastics.
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with our unique mechanical shaft seal that allows the pump, if mistreated, to run dry for up to one hour.
- The pump can be used for pool water with a salt concentration of up to 5000 ppm. (For a higher concentration please call)
- Pump parts are made of 100% recyclable plastic. Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 175° F.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled maintenance-free permanent magnet brushless DC motor.
- 3 speed: low, medium, and high ranging from 1600 to 3450 RPM. After two hours the pump defaults to low speed 1600 RPM.
- For pool users' safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Pump comes equipped with 2" suction and 1 1/2"/2" discharge unions ensuring optimum efficiency.
- Specially constructed clear lid with ring lock design is easy to open. Large strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Motor is easy to remove without disturbing the plumbing. Reuseable o-rings throughout.
- Three/Two year warranty on all parts including normal wear of the mechanical seal. Motor with built-in controller also carries a two year warranty.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
>>Badu EcoM3 Swimming Pool Pump Brochure
>>Badu EcoM3 Swimming Pool Pump Technical Data