Smart Pool PoolEye PE-20 In Ground Pool Alarm
Click to Enlarge
PoolEye Alarm System PE20 is a technically advanced pool alarm with subsurface wave detection designed especially for inground pools.
Featuring adjustable sensitivity, PoolEye alarm System alerts you if an object weighing 15 lbs or more falls into the pool or if there is an unwanted entry, while eliminating false alarms from wind, rain, falling leaves, etc.
The PoolEye PE20 is suitable for monitoring pools up to 18x36 ft., and comes with both poolside and in-home remote alarms and a poolside air/water temperature monitor. The PoolEye PE20 requires one 9- Volt battery and 1 AA battery (not included).
- Affordable and easy to install
- Patented sub-surface propagation wave detector
- Sensor placed below water surface eliminates false alarms due to wind, rain, etc.
- Detects objects 15 lbs or more (sensitivity adjustable)
- Stainless steel deck mounting system and ladder mounting system included
- 120 dB alarm siren at poolside, 95 dB at 10ft.
- ETL-listed to UL 464
- Child-proof ON/OFF switch with audio indicator
- Automatic low battery check - chirps every 60 seconds
- Recommended for pools up to 18x36 ft. (larger pools require additional alarm)
- Automatic reset in 3 minutes
- Power check test button