Click to Enlarge
DOOR & WINDOW ALARM meets the requirements of all building codes and are UL Listed
under UL 2017. The POOLGUARD
DOOR ALARM was designed specifically to meet the needs of the new barrier code
requirements. POOLGUARD/PBM INDUSTRIES, INC. has been manufacturing pool alarms,
door alarms, and gate alarms since 1982. All Poolguard products are proudly Made
in the USA. The majority of children that drown in pools go out the back door
first and Poolguard's Door Alarm can help protect those doors.
The DOOR ALARM
features are listed below:
- Poolguard is the only door alarm that is UL listed under UL 2017 for water hazard entrance alarm equipment.
- Poolguard Door Alarm will sound in 7 seconds even if a child goes through the door and closes it behind them.
- The Door Alarm is always on and will automatically reset under all conditions.
- There is no on/off switch.
- The DOOR ALARM is designed to fit any type door or window and comes with all the
necessary hardware for easy installation.
- The DOOR ALARM can be adapted to alarm the door OR the screen door, if present.
Add the additional sensor below, if you need to arm both the screen door and the door.
- The color of the alarm is white to match any household decor; indoor use only.
- The Door Alarm will sound in 7 seconds when a child opens the door, and the alarm will continue to sound until an adult comes to the door and resets the alarm.
- Poolguard Door Alarm is equipped with an adult pass through feature that will allow adults to go through the door without the alarm sounding.
- The horn is 85dB at 10 feet.
- The horn sound is different than others in house alarms.
- The Door Alarm is equipped with a low battery indicator that will audibly alert you when your battery is getting low.
- Poolguard Door Alarm uses one 9-volt battery, (not included) with a battery life of approximately 1 year.
- The DOOR ALARM has a one year warranty.
- Poolguard Swimming Pool Door and Window Alarm Owners Manual