Click to Enlarge
All pools should be fenced, but the weakest link in the fence is the gate and it should be alarmed. Any gate which allows young children easy access to a pool area should have a gate alarm. Pool security is not something that should be taken lightly. Equipping yourself with the proper equipment will save you a lot of time, money and worry. And with Poolguard, you can trust that your pool, backyard and surrounding areas will be safeguarded every step of the way. Installation is simple and setup is a breeze. Many extra features come with your Poolguard product including a low battery indicator to let you know when it's time to recharge, a reset feature that allows the alarm to always be on and reset under all conditions and an adult pass through feature that allows pool and home owners to enter a guarded gate without the alarm sounding. You can see below for a more thorough list of the features you'll receive along with your Gate Alarm by Poolguard. Always remember, you can't be too safe!
Extended Features Include:
- Poolguard Gate Alarm can be used on any gate or outside of any door giving access to your pool.
- Alarm sounds in 7 seconds if a child opens the gate, even if they close the gate.
- Poolguard Gate Alarm can be used on any gate or outside of a door giving access to your pool.
- The alarm is always on and always automatically resets under all conditions.
- Alarm will not allow someone to accidentally leave your gate open for children to wander through.
- Equipped with an adult pass through feature that allows adults to go through the gate without the alarm sounding.
- Equipped with a low battery indicator and will audibly alert you when your battery is getting low.
- Uses one 9-volt battery, (not included) and battery life is approximately one year.
- Alarm comes with 6 feet of UL approved hook up wire and a sensor switch and sensor magnet designed for gates.