Aquabot Pool Rover T Automatic Cleaner
Aquabot Pool Rover T Auto Pool Cleaner
Aquabot Pool Rover T Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner - Above Ground - E1590
From Aquabot, the makers of the world's best selling above-ground automatic pool cleaners, comes the Pool Rover T. The first truly automatic above-ground pool cleaner designed to both vacuum and filter your pool. The Pool Rover T's self-contained filtration system won't clog your pool system as it cleans. This means no more dragging out and connecting vacuum hoses -- just drop it in your pool, plug it in and let it go! Pre-programmed to methodically clean every inch of your pool and cleans all shapes -- round, rectangle and oval. Extra-wide non-marring polyethylene wheels with wide chassis allow it to roll over rippled and "foot-printed" vinyl pool bottoms.
Cleans pools up to 18 ft. x 36 ft. at a rate of 5,400 feet per hour. Not for use at a commercial facility.
Filters 4,800 gallons per hour with its unique filtering system.
It removes everything from large leaves to algae as small as 2 microns with its easy to clean, reusable state-of-the-art filter bag.
Operates on 24 volts. Includes 40 ft. cord
- This completely automatic pool cleaner can clean pools up to 18' x 36' and comes with a 40' cord with floating buoys.
- Extra-wide polyethylene, non-marring wheels and a wide track chassis allow Pool Rover to roll over rippled and "footprinted" vinyl pool bottoms.
- Cleans every inch (cleans at 5,400 sq. ft/hr, filters at 4,800 gallons/hr) with a self-contained filtration unit that won’t clog your pool system.
- The reusable filter bag removes debris down to 2 microns with a 4 sq ft capacity.
- Filtration Intake 2 intake valves, 1 in. x 4.5 in. each.
- Programmable Cleaning Pattern Adjustable, precision scanning via HydroJet Directional Guidance System.
- Operates on 24 volts and plugs into a standard outlet.