Click to Enlarge
The Aquaguard's low profile design is unobtrusive. You will hardly notice the Alarmguard is there, except when it rearms itself after a swim or when alerting you to danger!
AquaGuard In Ground Pool Alarm by RJE
Click to Enlarge
The Ultimate in Pool Safety
The Aquaguard Alarm System is the most reliable consumer-installed swimming pool alarm that detects a child or pet, 18 lbs. or over, falling into the pool or spa. The Aquaguard Alarm is versatile enough to even work in swimming pools with typical spa overflows and is unaffected by wind and weather, thus preventing false alarms.
The detector’s dual sirens are louder than a car alarm and are activated as soon as it detects a fall, ensuring that you hear the pool alarm outside as well as the remote unit inside. The two-way remote allows customers to put the system into “swim stand-by” mode from the house and the system reactivates itself once you have left the pool.
Aquaguard Alarm System comes complete with a main unit, a wireless remote with transformer and a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty. 1 AquaGuard Pool Alarm System will cover a typical 32' x 16' rectangular or kidney shaped swimming pool; 2 systems required for larger or irregular shaped pools.
Base Unit Features:
- Detector Keypad - A PIN code places the detector in standby for swimming, arms the detector and clears an active alarm
- Detector LED - Provides visual confirmation that the system is armed
- Dual Sirens - AquaGuard is the only pool alarm with two alarms on the detector
- Alarm in Remote - AquaGuard is the only pool alarm with an alarm on the wireless Remote so you can hear the alarm inside the house
- Green LED - Provides visual indication that the system is armed. In this mode an alarm sounds whenever the system detects a fall into the pool.
- Red LED - Indicates low battery on the base unit.
- Control Button - Places the alarm into standby mode for swimming and also clears active alarms.