POOLCENTER.COM and is the trademark of POOLCENTER.COM and BLUETHUMB, LLC. is protected by state and federal trademark laws. Other trademarks appear on the Web site with permission from their respective owners. Your unauthorized use of trademarks appearing on this web site may constitute trademark infringement, which could subject you to substantial civil penalties.
The ideas, names, including POOLCENTER.COM and information contained in this website are the property of POOLCENTER.COM and BLUETHUMB, LLC. If you would like to use something contained in our website or have us link to your website, please send us an e-mail.
The information provided in these pages is not meant to replace the advice and service expertise of your local pool service company. Poolcenter.com assumes no responsibility for the use of the information in these documents. Swimming pools, chemicals, and equipment can be dangerous if not handled properly by a certified trained professional. Use our website for informational purposes only. Please consult a certified pool professional for your pool needs. We are not responsible for typographical errors in product information, shipment, or product costs. Any information within the WWW.POOLCENTER.COM domain may not be sold, reproduced, copied, or otherwise used without express written consent.
Unless you are subsequently advised otherwise by POOLCENTER.COM, you are hereby licensed to create hyperlinks to the content on the Web site, provided that the hyperlink accurately describes the content as it appears on the Web site. POOLCENTER.COM reserves the right to revoke this license generally, or your right to use specific links, at any time. Under no circumstances may you "frame" the Web site or any of its content or copy portions of the Web site to a server, except as part of an Internet service provider's incidental caching of pages. Each page within the Web site must be displayed in full (including all trademarks, branding, advertising and promotional materials), without any accompanying frame, border, margin, design, branding, trademark, advertising or promotional materials not originally displayed on the page within the Web site.
POOLCENTER.COM may allow you to upload, post, transmit or otherwise provide content to POOLCENTER.COM Web sites, including, but not limited to, photos, video, audio, comments, articles, blogs, forums and any other such communication in which you provide content to the Web site ("User Content"). You agree that you are solely responsible for your communications and any content you provide.
Rules Governing User Content. In consideration for being allowed to post or contribute content, you agree that your failure to abide by the following rules in using the Web site shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
- Do not disrespect the privacy and views of others, or use the service to stalk or harass another;
- Do not use or provide User Content for commercial purposes, including but not limited to the promotion of any specific goods or services;
- Do not provide User Content that is harmful to minors in any way;
- Do not provide obscene, profane, sexually explicit, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, harmful, threatening, illegal or knowingly false User Content;
- Do not provide User Content containing expressions of bigotry, racism or hate;
- Do not provide User Content encouraging conduct that may constitute or contribute to a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any national, state or local law, regulation or authority;
- Do not impersonate another person, or permit any other person or entity to use your identification to post or view User Content;
- Do not provide User Content that infringes on the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others;
- Do not provide User Content that violates the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Do not provide User Content that supports or provides resources to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act; and
- Do not provide User Content containing malicious code, including but not limited to computer viruses, Trojan horses, or other programs designed to disrupt, damage or restrict the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Respect the Intellectual Property Rights of Others. You may not post or transmit content belonging to any person or party other than yourself, without the prior written consent of such owner. Simply because material is available on the Internet does not mean it is in the public domain. The vast majority of materials on the Internet are protected by copyright and trademark laws. POOLCENTER.COM shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any User Content areas of the Web site to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any other operating rules that may be established by POOLCENTER.COM from time to time.