Hayward Pro Series S210S, S244S Sand Filter
Hayward Pro Series S310S Sand Filter
Hayward S360SX High Rate Pool Sand Filter
Hayward Pro Series Side-Mount Sand Filters
S210S, S244S and S310S Hayward Pro Series high-rate sand filters are some of the most advanced swimming pool filtration systems available. Crafted from high-quality, corrosion-proof
polymeric material, Pro Series pool filters feature a superior self-cleaning lateral under drain system for a smooth, efficient flow and balanced back washing. Their integral
top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of sand media bed with full size internal piping for smooth, free-flowing performance.
Our Hayward Sand Filters can be used in in-ground pools of all types and sizes, in-ground spas (residential or commercial) or in water features (fish ponds,
fountains, water gardens). For crystal clear water with minimal care, pool professionals choose Pro Series.
- Durable, flanged inspection cover provides convenient access to top of filter
- Top diffuser ensures even distribution of water over the top of the sand media bed. All internal piping is 2" to give smooth, free-flowing performance
- Automatic air relief purges any trapped air during operation of the filter system
- Unitized, corrosion-proof, filter tank molded of rugged, colorfast reinforced thermoplastic dependable, all weather performance
- 6-position Hayward Vari-Flo™ control valve with easy-to-use lever-action handle lets you dial any of the 6-valve/filter functions. Integral sight glass lets you see
when backwash cycle is completed
- Precision-engineered umbrella-fold self cleaning laterals for balanced flow and back washing, plus easy serviceability
- Large pressure sand/water drain for rapid winterizing or servicing
Pro Series Plus High-Rate Sand Filters
Hayward's Pro-Series Plus side mount sand filter includes all of the features of the Pro-Series and satisfies the requirements of the most demanding, high flow installations. The Pro Series Plus is the ideal choice for swimming pool equipped with in-floor cleaning systems, spas, fountains or solar heating systems. The spherical tank design distributes the high pressure and stress associated with these applications evenly over the interior of the tank, resulting in greater strength and longer life.