Hayward EcoStar Swimming Pool Pumps
||2 x 2-1/2 inch CPVC union connections provide easy installation and service
||Must be hard wired, grounded, follow local codes.
Use breaker as main on/off switch
Hayward EcoStar Swimming Pool Pump
The Hayward EcoStar in-ground swimming pool pump is easily installed and will work with a variety of equipment. This Variable Speed Pump is fully programmable with a self-contained 24-hour clock, and has up to 8 custom speed and timer functions that allow the unit to manage flow throughout the day. EcoStar can be controlled by ProLogic®, OnCommand™, and E-Command® 4 or third part pool/spa controls. Features a revolutionary digital control interface that is able to rotate to four different positions, or can be wall mounted.
The EcoStar SVRS model features an integrated Safety Vacuum Release System (SVRS) that helps prevent suction entrapment without additional devices, plumbing or wiring. It meets or exceeds all relevant ASME/ANSI standards as required by the Virginia Graeme Baker Pool and Spa Safety Act and similar state and local requirements.
EcoStar variable speed pump is the most efficient pump at any speed that can save you up 90% on energy costs over a single-speed pump. EcoStar matches pump flow to a pool’s needs, versus running at full power 100% of the time and is suitable for both new construction and the aftermarket.
- Totally enclosed, permanent magnet motor
- Advanced hydraulic design
- Fully programmable, with self-contained 24 hour clock and up to 8 custom speed and time functions.
- Digital control interface that can be mounted in four different positions on the pump or removed and mounted on the wall. (wall mount kit included)
- No-rib, extra-large basket design ensures easy debris removal and extended time between cleanings. Measures 4.5 X 7.25 inches.
- Motor drive includes built-in protection for high temperatures and voltage fluctuations. Drive is also designed to withstand temperatures below freezing without issue.
- Union kit included.
- 230 VAC, 60Hz, Single Phase
- Amps: 10.9 (use 15 amp branch circuit)
- Speed Range: 600-3450 rpm