Raypak D-2 Power Vent
Sometimes, equipment rooms or unusual venting configurations require the use of a power vent to help evacuate flue gasses through long vent runs. The Raypak D-2 Power Vent provides a solution whenever the need may arise. The Raypak D-2 Power Vent is compatible with all Raypak Digital swimming pool heater models.
- Certified - The D-2 Power Vent assembly is tested and certified to the latest edition of the American National Standard ANSI Z21.56 for swimming pool heaters
- Through the Wall Capable - The D-2 Power Vent assembly is a Category III mechanical draft venting system that operates with a positive vent static pressure and with a vent gas temperature that avoids excessive condensate production in the vent. All sizes are capable of relieving flue gases up to a maximum of 100 equivalent feet of vent length. All models have a standard 4" diameter exhaust connection.
- Multi-Position - Using the supplied adjustable 90° elbow, the flue gases may be discharged in any direction (see D-2 Vent manual for details). Or simply remove the elbow for vertical venting.
- Dual Voltage Induced Draft Blower (120/240 Volt)-Factory set for 240 volts. Can be rewired in the field for 120v operation
- Safety at its Best - The D-2 Power Vent is equipped with a draft proving switch. This switch ensures that the blower is operating before operating your swimming pool heater. It is also equipped with a solid state control that allows the blower to purge any residual gas buildup in the heater and after the heater has shut down.
Raypak D-2 Power Vent Owner's Manual