Jandy DEV Series Diatomaceous Earth Swimming Pool Filters
For unsurpassed water clarity choose Jandy Diatomaceous Earth Filters. The Jandy DEV filter’s extra large capacity extend cleaning cycles and reduce energy usage. Our easy-grip tank handles make installation and cleaning easy.
One-of-a-kind pressure gauge/air release valve with built-in water saving Clean/Dirty indicator accurately tells you when the filter requires cleaning. We offer a choice of 48 or 60 square foot capacity models.
- Designed to easily connect with other Jandy Products via Jandy's exclusive Versa Plumb™ system.
- Easy-grip tank handles
- Combination pressure gauge/air release valve with Clean/Dirty indicator — reduces energy usage
- Extra large capacity for extended cleaning cycles — reduces energy usage
- Attractive, compact design fits easily into small plumbing configurations
- Tough, UV and corrosion-resistant, thermoplastic tank
- Heavy duty, rigid tank clamp
- Accommodates three types of valves; multi port valves, slide valves and the Jandy NeverLube Backwash Valve
- Automatic internal air relief
- Industry standard, curved grid design maximizes surface area.
The Jandy DEV Series filters are part of Jandy's Versa Plumb® system.
By improving the hydraulic system efficiency, Versa Plumb® can dramatically reduce pool operating costs, by reducing the required filtration time and lowering the electrical load on your circulation pump.
The positioning of the inlet and outlet ports on Jandy's Versa Plumb® equipment maximizes hydraulic efficiency while minimizing equipment space and plumbing requirements. Since Versa Plumb® equipment is designed with all plumbing connection points aligned vertically & horizontally, connecting your equipment is simple with Jandy's Sweep Elbow.
Filter Comes Complete With: universal unions, grids and combination pressure gauge/air release valve with Clean/Dirty indicator.
Jandy DEV Series Filter Owners Manual
Jandy DEV Series Filter Data Sheet