Loop-Loc Mesh Pool Safety Covers - Grecian
Your winter safety cover may never need to support the weight of an
elephant but you'll feel secure knowing that it could.
You'll probably never need a pool cover strong enough to support the weight of "Bubbles," the African elephant seen here. But imagine how safe you'll feel owning the only pool cover that's proven it can: the one and only LOOP-LOC Safety Swimming Pool Cover!
Now LOOP-LOC's legendary ultra-strong mesh is even better! It's made with a new denser weave that blocks virtually all sunlight but still lets rain and melting snow easily drain through. It's the perfect choice for customers who want less light and debris in their pools, but still want the one of a kind protection of the only winter cover proven safe and strong enough to support an elephant!
Built super-strong and securely anchored into the deck, LOOP-LOC puts an unbreakable "lock" on your pool to protect your family. And only LOOP-LOC comes with the patented "SAFEDGE AND GAPGUARD" child safety intrusion barriers, along with patent pending Secure-A-Gap, Aqua-Loc Zipper treatment, and Cable-Loc treatment. These treatments close the dangerous gaps created where raised obstructions meet the covers edge, so there's no way children or pets can slip through!
- The polyester bonded thread used in LOOP-LOC covers costs almost 10 times more than that used by some of our competitors.
- Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps give our covers an incredibly high break strength.
- Extremely high-strength, non-corrosive 302 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity.
- The large X-tacking on LOOP-LOC straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.
- We use 87% black yarn in our fabric for superior UV stability.
- Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material - not "regrind," which tends to stain decking.
- Non-corrosive aluminum tips are double-notched for stability.
- We sew the webbing to the cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.
Facts to Be Aware Of
This Loop-Loc safety cover saved the lives of two children in a run-away SUV.
Rectangle covers on shaped pools void the warranty. It is very important, especially in snow areas, to maintain the water level in the pool to reduce the stress on your winter pool cover. We recommend not allowing the water to lower more than 18" below pool decking or coping. Please call for custom pool shapes or if you do not see the size or shape of your pool listed on this page. Please call if your pool deck made of interlocking brick or stone. The standard brass plug on its own will not be strong enough and may result in damage to the cover or deck which is not covered by the warranty.
(877- POOL-CTR ~ 877-766-5287)
Price below includes all hardware, tools & storage bag. Ships out in 24-48 hrs!
New MESH II material - Stronger and Tighter than ever before - used on ALL of our Loop-Loc pool covers
Important Stock Size Information: LOOP-LOC stock Grecian pool covers with steps are manufactured with extra large pads and extended chafe wear strips to accommodate some variance in pool size. Loop Loc Grecian pool covers are made symmetrically, where the length of all corners and sides match exactly to the opposite corner or side. Please check your pool wall measurements against the wall dimension lengths given below.