Aquabot Turbo T-Jet Robotic Pool Cleaner
Economical, Efficient, Powerful!
The Turbo T-Jet Robot Pool Cleaner is designed to work on any type of pool including vinyl, fiberglass and concrete. It's massive 34 quart maximum volume capacity filter bag traps everything and provides clog-free operation by separating bunches of leaves with powerful water jet. Debris is vacuumed in from underneath, trapped inside its filter, and clean filtered water is expelled outward.
The T-Jet takes a portion of its filtered water and ejects it underneath its body under high pressure. These dual water jet streams power wash your pool bottom, blasting dirt and sediment out of surface pores, pebbled surfaces, seams, and corners cleaning where brushes and other cleaners can’t! The Aquabot Turbo T-Jet automatic pool cleaner can clean a pool up to 50 feet long in as little as an hour!
The Turbo T-Jet's propulsion and cleaning system also aids in circulating pool water, mixing chemically-rich cool water at the pool bottom with chemically-depleted, warmer water above. The result is the healthiest most uniform water, lowered chemical loss, and reduced heater use; saving you chemicals, water, energy and providing a safer swimming environment for your family.
Aquabot Turbo T-Jet’s design of a pump and filter on wheels makes it a self-contained mobile swimming pool cleaner engineered for long-term, virtually maintenance-free performance and reliability. Plus its can operate as much as 70% of the time in place of your pool’s main filtration system potentially saving you BIG BUCKS! It's virtually wear and tear free; No gears, bearings, tracks, brushes to replace ever! Plus, its intelligent patented engineering gives you the greatest return on your investment by paying you back with up to 50% total pool maintenance cost savings beginning its first day in in your pool.
Do you need parts for your Aquabot Pool Cleaner?
We carry Aquabot Pool Cleaner Parts!
AquaBot Turbo T-Jet Technical Specs
- Cleans in-ground pools
- Wattage: 150
- Electric Requirements: 110v / 60 Hz
- Climbs walls with rounded radius corner from floor to wall.
- Cleaner Dimensions: 17 inches x 20 inches x 12 inches
- Cleaning Sq. Ft. Per Hour: 6800
- Full 1 Year Warranty, hundreds of service centers, nationwide (like us!)
- Cleans in about 1 hour
- Operating Voltage: 24v AC / 1 AMP
- Built in filtration system, filters down to 2 MICRONS!
- Cleaner Weight: 10.75 lbs
- Cable Length: 50' Long 1/2" Diameter Thermoplastic Rubber
- Filtration / Circulation Gallons Per Hour: 4800
- Digital LED time display with StayCool all-weather-resistant power supply