Aquabot Turbo T Robotic Swimming Pool Cleaner
Have your swimming pool cleaned to a T with Aquabot Turbo T, the self-contained robotic pool cleaner. Aquabot Turbo T provides quadruple functionality to scrub, power wash, vacuum, and filter any pool up to 50' in length, regardless of its shape or surface type from floor to waterline and everything in between in as little as half the time of other cleaners.
Just drop it in and press a button! No hoses to mess with, costly booster pumps to run or filter connections needed.
An internal microprocessor guides Turbo T around your pool to systematically clean it from waterline to deep end. It will clean any pool up to 50' in length in 3 hours or less. When the cleaning cycle is completed the unit automatically shuts itself off. Turbo T's rotating brushes loosen up waterline debris while its patented power washing jets blast away dirt and debris that slower cleaners miss. Dirt and debris are sucked up through the suction ports and deposited in the unit's filtration bag. This reusable bag catches everything from small rocks to large leafs, coin, hair, fine dirt and debris, microorganisms and even algae. Turbo T's filtration system catches smaller debris than most pool filter systems.
The AquabotBuggy Cart makes it easy to transport and store your Aquabot PoolCleaner, along with the power supply and cables.
- Easy To SetUp
- Non-CorrosiveDurable Plastic & Stainless Steel
- Holds AllAquabot Type of Robotic Cleaners
- TelescopicHandle for Compact Storage
- Large DurableWheels for Easy Maneuverability
Do you need parts for your Aquabot Pool Cleaner?
We carry Aquabot Pool Cleaner Parts!
Aquabot Turbo T Features and Specs
Relax and enjoy your pool, knowing with confidence that Aquabot Turbo T is the most efficient and effective cleaner in its class, outperforming every other in virtually every category. With nearly 25 years of the world's leading robotic engineering quality and innovations, Aquabots remain the #1 selling robotic cleaners because they clean better, are more reliable and are backed by the best warranties and support in the industry.
- Cleans in-ground pools
- Cleans in about 2 to 3 hours
- Wattage: 180
- Operating Voltage: 30v AC
- Electric Requirements: 110v / 60 Hz
- Built in filtration system, filters down to 2 MICRONS!
- Cleaner Weight: 16.75 lbs
- Cleaner Dimensions: 16 1/2" x 15" x 12 1/8"
- Cable Length: 61' Long 1/2" Diameter Thermoplastic Rubber
- Cleaning Sq. Ft. Per Hour: 6800
- Filtration / Circulation Gallons Per Hour: 5000
- ETL Listed to UL Standards
- Full THREE YEAR Warranty, hundreds of service centers, nationwide (like us!)
- Traps debris (even sticks and acorns) in its own easily removable bag.