AutoPilot Pool Digital Salt Chlorine Generator
With microprocessor controls, digital read-out of pool water temperature, current salt level, purifier production level, soft reverse cell cleaning cycle and boost cycle, the Pool Pilot Digital is a technologically advanced unit. The easy-to-read digital readout on this in-line unit even tells you how much salt to add should it run low. The Pool Pilot Digital has a patented temperature compensation feature that actually adjusts chlorine production according to the demands of the water temperature and operates in water temperatures up to 104°F.
- Never buy chlorine again
- Soft, Silky feeling water
- No more red eyes
- No more itchy skin
- No more green hair
- No more vacation worries
- No more faded swim wear
- Energy efficient
- Environmentally friendly
- Automatic cell cleaning
AutoPilot's patented bypass manifold is a pre-assembled unit designed to control the flow rate delivered to our cell. The spring check valve in the manifold allows excess flow, over 20 GPM, to by-pass the cell. The water in turn flows at a controlled rate through the cell where it is super chlorinated. The in-line strainer on the inlet side of the manifold protects the tri-sensor and production cell from debris that might bypass the filter. The location of the strainer next to a connection union makes periodic cleaning easy. The design of our patented bypass manifold guarantees optimum chlorine production and simplifies the installation process of the AutoPilot ® Purifying System.
Manifold features include
- Patented Bypass Manifold
- In-line Strainer - The in-line strainer protects the Tri-Sensor and the Cell from debris that may by-pass the filter and obstruct either component. The location of the strainer in the connecting union makes it easy to remove for periodic cleaning.
- Tri-Sensor - The Tri-Sensor is a three way sensing device which measures flow, salt level, and water temperature.
- Chlorine Production Cell - The cell produces 100% pure Sodium Hypochlorite in your pool plumbing returning it to your pool.
- Check Valve - The check valve in the Manifold allows all water flowing through the plumbing at a rate greater than 20 gallons per minute to by-pass the production cell to maximize the production of chlorine.
Which size AutoPilot Pool Pilot Digital do I need?
- The SC-36 is rated for pools up to 20,000 gallons.
- The SC-48 is rated for pools up to 40,000 gallons.
- The SC-60 is rated for pools up to 50,000 gallons.
AUTOPILOT POOL PILOT DIGITAL CC-15 SALT CHLORINE GENERATOR
The Pool Pilot Digital CC-15 is perfect the best commercial solution for most hotels, apartment complexes and even some larger applications. It provides simple installation & use.