Calcium Hardness Increaser
If the Calcium Hardness of your pool water is too low it can lead to corrosion of the pool equipment and etching of plaster, and if too high it can lead to scaling and cloudy water.
When levels drop below 150ppm, add calcium hardnessincreaser to prevent corrosive water that damages yourequipment!
- When used as needed, this product will bring the calcium level of your pool into the proper range.
- Prevents corrosion and other damage to pool equipment and finishes.
- Essential in soft water areas or on pools being filled through a water softener.
- Granular. Calcium Chloride
- A low hardness level can cause corrosion of yourpool's plumbing and heater as well as stain or etch your pool'ssurface.
- When the hardness of your pool water drops below 150ppm, just add Calcium Hardness Increaser.
- Calcium Hardness Increaser protects your pool fromdamage caused by corrosive water.
- Special formula works quickly andeffectively.
- Calcium Hardness Increaser is easy to use and willrestore your pool's water chemistry by raising the level ofdissolved calcium present in the pool water.
- Use together with calcium hardness teststrips.
- in several different quantities.
- Economically and competitively priced.
- Granular. Calcium Chloride.Dosage: 5 lbs. per 10,000 gallons will raise thehardness level approximately 40 ppm.
For Best Results:
- Measure the calcium hardness in your pool water using a reliable test kit
- If calcium hardness is below 200 ppm use the table below to determine the correct amount of Calcium Hardness Increaser to use.
- Pour Calcium Hardness Increaser into the deep end of the pool
|Pool Volume||50 ppm||100 ppm||200 ppm|