Calcium Hardness Increaser
If the Calcium Hardness of your pool water is too low it can lead to corrosion of the pool equipment and etching of plaster, and if too high it can lead to scaling and cloudy water.
When levels drop below 150 ppm, add calcium hardness increaser to prevent corrosive water that damages your equipment!
- When used as needed, this product will bring the calcium level of your pool into the proper range.
- Prevents corrosion and other damage to pool equipment and finishes.
- Essential in soft water areas or on pools being filled through a water softener.
- Granular Calcium Chloride
- A low hardness level can cause corrosion of your pool's plumbing and heater as well as stain or etch your pool's surface.
- When the hardness of your pool water drops below 150 ppm, just add Calcium Hardness Increaser.
- Calcium Hardness Increaser protects your pool from damage caused by corrosive water.
- Special formula works quickly and effectively.
- Calcium Hardness Increaser is easy to use and will restore your pool's water chemistry by raising the level of dissolved calcium present in the pool water.
- Use together with calcium hardness test strips.
- In several different quantities.
- Economically and competitively priced.
- Granular Calcium Chloride Dosage: 5 lbs. per 10,000 gallons will raise the hardness level approximately 40 ppm.
For Best Results:
- Measure the calcium hardness in your pool water using a reliable test kit
- If calcium hardness is below 200 ppm use the table below to determine the correct amount of Calcium Hardness Increaser to use.
- Pour Calcium Hardness Increaser into the deep end of the pool
|Pool Volume||50 ppm||100 ppm||200 ppm|