Chlorine Granules are a pH neutral Dichlor shock, for those who want a long lasting, easy to use granular chlorine product. 56% available chlorine packs a punch, and won't increase calcium levels like cal hypo shock. Plus, Dichlor is stabilized for protection from the sun, and can be used during the day. Can be used as a shock treatment or for everyday chlorination. Large bucket sizes are preferred to many over opening countless 1 lb bags of shock. Includes measuring scoop.
Swimming pools and spas will always be at risk of contamination by perspiration, lotions, environmental debris, algae and other microorganisms. This is why it's necessary to use sanitizing chemicals such as chlorine granules on a regular basis to keep your pool water clean and safe for your swimmers.
Poolcenter.com's granular chlorine will swiftly and effectively eradicate bacteria and other organic contaminants from your swimming pool or spa without leaving any residue so you can enjoy clean, sanitized water and peace of mind.
= HAZ MATS. Can't be shipped 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air
Chlorine Tablets & Stix can only be shipped inside of the 48 states. No Alaska / Hawaii shipments.
- Poolcenter.com granular chlorine compares to Bio-guard, Sun, Guardex and Pace.
- Powerful 56% available stabilized chlorine.
- 99% Sodium Dichloro-S-Triazinetrione.
- Granular chlorine must be pre-dissolved in a bucket before adding to the pool.
- Fast dissolving – pH balanced.
- Approximate use per day – 2oz per 10,000 gallons.