Commercial-Grade "Super Mesh" Safety Pool Covers
The Strongest Mesh Cover Available!
Our commercial-grade super-mesh safety cover is crafted from industrial-grade mesh material for heavier snow loads and is perfect for high stress applications. These covers are made with extra-strong 5' X 5' strap spacing and have more than three times the thread count per square inch of standard mesh covers. This makes a cover that is nearly 30% stronger than standard safety covers and unmatchable break strength of over 5,200 lbs.! Our commercial-grade cover also has a much greater abrasive resistance to concrete pool coping, stone, brick or other rough surfaces.
The super-mesh swimming pool safety cover comes complete with brass anchors for concrete decks, stainless steel buckles and springs, smoke grey colored spring sleeves, installation tool and storage bag. Backed by a 25-Year Warranty.
- Each pool cover comes complete with brass anchors, stainless steel buckles and springs, smoke grey colored spring sleeves, installation tool and storage bag.
- So easy to use many people use this cover year round, not just as a winter pool cover.
- The swimming pool cover is black. This helps block sunlight, reducing algae growth.
- 25-Year Warranty.
The Commercial-Grade Super Mesh pool cover is made from an industrial grade mesh material that is can handle heavier snow loads.
Break strength of 5,200 pounds. Nearly 30% stronger than a standard safety cover.
Includes brass screw-type anchors, stainless steel buckles and springs, smoke grey colored spring sleeves, installation tool and storage bag.
For initial installation a ¾" masonry drill bit and rotary hammer drill are needed.
** Your Pool must meet the following criteria for safety purposes:**
- Rectangle pool with no step sections. Square corners or no more than a 2' radius corner.
- No obstructions that can not be removed within 18" of the waterline. Such as ladders, slides or diving boards.
- Must have at least 3' of concrete on all sides of the pool.