Confer Double Step Pool Entry System
Easy Above Ground Pool Entry Specially Designed for the Elderly or Physically Challenged
Entering your pool should be a stress free experience but with slippery steps, and wobbly stairs this can be a nightmare, particularly for the elderly or infirm. Our pool steps have hand rails on either side and closely spaced, non-slip steps to ensure ease of use and safety. We have even included a safety gate as a cautionary step to prevent unauthorized access to your pool.
One part of the durable, all plastic constructed step system is placed inside your pool while the other rests on the outside to form a complete entryway that adjusts to accomodate 48” to 54” tall pools and decks. To build your unit, simply snap the steps and adjustable riser into the side panels held in place by plastic wedges. The steps do not rest or attach to your pool and there are no metal parts in the water.
- Overall Height: 81” (plus up to 6” adjustability)
- Overall Width: 31”
- Projects 36" into pool
- Step Dimensions - 10" x 27"
- - Riser height - 11"
- No Swim-through design prevents children from going under the steps.
- Adjustable wall clearance for 48” to 54” tall pools.
- Easy assembly; steps and risers snap into side panels and are held in place with plastic wedges. No metal in pool.
- Excellent for elderly, slightly handicapped, or heavy swimmers. Holds up to 400 pounds.
- High Contrast, Non-slip step surfaces are brown for high visibility.
- Does not rest on or attach to pool.
- 5 Year warranty
- Meets or exceeds current and proposed ANSI/NSPI Standards