FilterBalls Blu10 Advanced Filter Media
FilterBalls Blü10™ is a revolutionary new swimming pool filter media that holds more contaminats, eliminates floccing, and requires less backwashing than traditional sand filter media! FilterBalls Blü10™ advanced filter media is a substitute for sand or zeolite in your pool filter. This amazing product weighs next to nothing so it’s easy to install and remove the next time around. No calling for expensive and unreliable service! Best of all, FilterBalls Blü10™ outperforms sand by removing particles below 10 microns (# 20 Sand filters down to 20 microns).
- 1 pound of FilterBalls Blü™ = 100 pounds of #20 silica sand
- Lower working pressure = less energy consumed
- 45% greater flow rates
- Filters below 10 microns
- Material is 100 % recyclable
- Lasts 3-4 years, will not degrade like #20 filter sand
Directions for start-up (Empty Tank, system off):
1) Add FilterBalls to tank.They are soft and can be pressed down when filling.
2) Replace Multiport Valve or tank lid and rinse the new media for 2 minutes, then backwash for 2 minutes.
3) Set to filter mode.
4) Backwash again when pressure increases by 10-15 PSI.
More info at: http://www.filterballs.com/