FilterBalls Blu10 Advanced Filter Media
FilterBalls Blü10™ Advanced Filter Media is a revolutionary new product that can be used in place of sand or Zeolite in your swimming pool filter. The superlight material takes all the hard work out of sand replacement and outperforms it by removing particles below 10 microns (# 20 Sand filters down to 20 microns). FilterBalls Blü10™ holds more contaminants, eliminates floccing, and require less backwashing - so you save money on chemicals and wasted water!
Use FilterBalls Minis in sand filters that require 150 lbs of sand or less. The mini-sized balls pack evenly and settle into any voids in small tanks creating the best filtration possible!
- 1 pound of FilterBalls Blü10™ is the same as 100 pounds of #20 silica sand
- 1/2 pound of FilterBalls Minis is the same as 50 pounds of #20 silica sand
- Consumes less energy by requiring less working pressure from your pump
- 45% more flow rate
- Filters below 10 microns compared to 20 microns for silica sand
- 100% recyclable material
- Easy do it yourself set up and replacement
- Does not degrade and will last 3-4 years
Directions for start-up (Empty Tank, system off):
1) Add FilterBalls to tank.They are soft and can be pressed down when filling.
2) Replace Multiport Valve or tank lid and rinse the new media for 2 minutes, then backwash for 2 minutes.
3) Set to filter mode.
4) Backwash again when pressure increases by 10-15 PSI.
More info at: http://www.filterballs.com/