FlowVis is a combination flow meter and check valve that has a restriction-free versatility for installation and precisely measures your filter system’s flow. Whether you need to install FlowVis horizontally, vertically, upside down, or next to any elbow or fitting and does not require calibration. It has a sharp-looking, space saving design, and measures in GPM’s. FlowVis conveniently includes scales for key velocity points so it’s optimal for calibrating a variable speed pump and ensuring you are efficiently getting the most out of your energy use.
3” and 4” models are available for commercial pools. Made in the USA.
- Flow meter & check valve combo
- Versatile in-line installation takes minutes
- No need for saddle clamps or corrosive rubber seals
- Requires no calibration
- 1.5” NSF certified to 50 psi
- Perfect for setting variable speed pumps to set your speed
- 1.5”: 10-90 GPM flow range
- 3” 90-220 GPM flow range
- 4” 160-300 GPM flow range