Green To Clean
Green to Clean eliminates algae from your pool within 24 hours with the Green to Clean shock enhancement system. This non-toxic product works to enhance the strength of your pool’s chlorine making it more powerful and lethal to algae blooms when applied before a chlorine-based shock treatment. Green to Clean is effective against mustard, brown, pink and green algae types. DOSEAGE: 2 lbs (1 container) per 15,000 gallons.
How to Clean a Green Swimming Pool
- Clean pool to remove all debris from your pool including leaves, insects, pollen, and twigs.
- Adjust pool pH to 7.8, chlorine to 2.0 and alkalinity to 80-120 ppm.
- Add 2 lbs of Green to Clean per 15,000 gallons of pool water.
- Add 2 lbs of Pool Shock per 15,000 gallons of pool water.
- Run pump and filter continuously for 24 hours, backwashing only if flow is restricted.
- After 12 hours and again after 24 hours, shock the pool again, using 2 lbs of Pool Shock per 10,000 gallons of pool water.