Hayward Aqua Trol Salt Chlorine Generator for Above Ground Pools
Aqua Trol Above-Ground Pool Chlorination allows you to make your own chlorine!
Choose Salt for a Better Pool Experience
Salt-chlorination systems convert salt into a a supply of fresh, pure chlorine. With salt chlorination, you get all of the sanitization needs that you get from regular chlorine without the heavy chemical odors, red eyes, bleaching effects or itchy skin. Also, no need to mix, measure or mess around with tablets or liquid chlorine. Salt chlorinators leave your pool just as clean and leave your water clear and luxuriously soft.
Designed for Above-Ground Pool Filtration
The Aqua Trol Above-Ground Chlorine Generator works while your pool filtration system is running. It features a built-in auto timer to control pool filtering cycles for pumps up to 1 HP. This can help you keep your electrical costs down. AquaTrol is specifically designed for above ground swimming pools up to 18,000 gallons.
- For above ground pools up to 18,000 gallons
- Easy 30 minute installation
- Water has no "salty" taste
- Water is luxuriously soft and crystal clear
- Say goodbye to red eyes and dry skin
- Digital salt display and 7 diagnostic indicators
- Selectable super chlorinate function
- 24 hour timer for filter pump control
- Allows multiple pump periods per day
- Program in 15 minute increments
- Manual switch (On-Auto-Off)
- Microprocessor automates all functions
- Automatically cleans the cell by periodically reversing polarity
- Patented Turbo Cell for maximum efficiency and flow rate
- UL and CUL listed
Hayward Aqua Trol Chlorinating Diagram
This is the Hayward Aqua Trol HP model, which installs horizontally as pictured. The HP model is equipped with a flow sensor. The RJ model does not have a flow sensor.
2 Cell Mounting Options
"RJ" models mount the cell directly to the return jet (on the outside of the pool)
"HP" models include fittings for hose connections or 2" PVC pipe (use standard adapters, not supplied for 1 1/2" pipe)
2 Line Cord and Outlet Options
NEMA "straight blade" is standard
"TL" models have a twist lock line cord and outlet