Hayward AquaVac 500 with Caddy
The Hayward AquaVac 500 robotic cleaner features a sleek look and dependable motors, and dual scrubbing brushes, navigating and loosening stubborn dirt and stains is made easy. The AquaVac 500 also features Dual-Mode technology which makes it possible to choose from just two cleaning programs: fast Bottom only or a deep full Bottom, Wall and Waterline cleaning. You can simply select the cleaning frequency that best matches your pool debris load. Best of all, it’s equipped with a microprocessor-based program that determines the most efficient cleaning path possible using up to 94% less energy than other pressure cleaners. Caddy Included!
Hayward AquaVac 500 has a huge (300 cubic inches) debris chamber that empties easily from the top. Just 'life the hood' and pull a handle to lift the entire debris and filter container for cleaning. Unique design doesn't lose debris when you pull the cleaner from the pool, and Tigershark style filter cartridges filter the water as it vacuums the pool, with twin ultra-fine porosity filter elements.
- Sleek, modern, low-profile design with wheels that navigate VGBA compliant main drains
- Features Dual-Mode technology with two cleaning programs: fast 90 minute Bottom only or deep 3-hours Bottom, Wall and Waterline cleaning
- Integrated Recurring Timer allows you to choose cleaning frequencies every 24, 48 or 72 hours
- Dual-scrubbing brushes loosen dirt, debris and algae
- Top-access debris container & removable cartridge elements for easy-cleaning
- 60’ swivel cord minimizes tangling
- Out-of-water sensor prevents cleaner from running out of the water
- Beach entry sensor reverses direction when climbing out of the water
- Includes a Clean Now option that doesn’t repeat
- Operates independently from filtration system
- Uses up to 94% less energy than most pressure cleaners
- Caddy holds cleaner, cord and integrated power supply
- Optional Spring Clean-up elements for larger debris