Hayward D.E. Separation Tank
Designed for vertical grid D.E. filters with up to 80 square feet of filtration area, Hayward D.E. separation tanks allow for the efficient removal of spent diatomaceous earth and debris from backwash water. Hayward D.E. separation tanks are ideal for water conservation and savings during backwashing by returning chemically treated backwash water to the swimming pool.
Hayward D.E. separation tanks hold up to 10 lbs. of used D.E. filter powder and compliment both new and existing vertical grid D.E. filter installations.
Hayward D.E. Separation tanks help conserve water by returning chemically treated backwash water to the pool. Separation tanks help Eliminate disposal problems for D.E. material. The D.E. Filter bag should be removed and cleaned out between backwash cycles.
- For vertical grid D.E. filters with up to 80 sq. ft. of filtration area
- Made of reinforced thermoplastic for all-weather performance
- Rugged, reusable polypropylene containment bag holds up to 10 lbs. of used D.E. filter powder
- Comes complete with 2" FIP or 2" SKT connections for full-flow performance
- Single locking knob for easy access
- Holds up to 10 pounds of D.E. filter powder
- 2" FIP / 2" SKT
- Weighs 22 Pounds
- 1 Year Warranty