Hayward Max-Flo VS Variable Speed Pump
Hayward Super Pump VS Variable Speed Pump works in both spas and pools of all sizes, is great for existing systems as well as new installations, and helps save up to 80% on energy cost.
Hayward Super Pump VS Variable Speed Pump features a fully enclosed, fan cooled, permanent magnet motor, integrated variable-speed drive, programmable timer, efficient hydraulic design, digital interface, easy-to-seal cam and ramp strainer, and 1-1/2” x 2” union connections. Hayward Max‐Flo VS Variable Speed Pump allows you to run your pump at intervals so you can save more on electricity bills and enhance water circulation.
Operates in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation such as OmniLogic® and ProLogic®, or with a competitive control system via relay control.
- For pools and spas
- Hydraulic design for efficiency
- Permanent magnet enclosed motor
- 1.5 Horsepower
- Variable-speed drive
- Digital controls and display
- Programmable timer
- Self-priming up to 8’ above waterline
- Easy-to-seal cam and ramp strainer
- 1-1/2” x 2” union connections
- Built-in protection for both high and freezing temperatures
- Complies with Title 20 and APSP‐15
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty