Hayward Max-Flo XL Inground Pool Pumps
The Max-Flo XL Pool and Spa Filter Pump has been built to the same excellent standard as the original. In addition to its great legacy the Max-Flo XL incorporates new and improved features, such as a larger pump strainer basket capacity and high-performance motor.
The MaxFlo XL is both durable and an economical choice for first-time pool owners or those in the market for a replacement pump, particularly for owners of older pools with copper plumbing (lower flow rate won't erode copper piping).
The Hayward Max-Flo XL features a heavy-duty, high-performance motor and components made of molded, corrosion-proof, reinforced thermoplastic. The pump motor is elevated, increasing air flow for cooler running. This pump can take whatever your pool environment dishes out.
- For In-Ground Pools (All types, sizes) and In-Ground Spas
- All models include 1 1/2" x 2" CPVC union connections
- Tri-lock cam and ramp strainer cover are designed to seal with less than a quarter turn.
- Clear strainer lid lets you see when the basket needs cleaning.
- Pressure testable to 50 psi MAXIMUM
- Large leaf-holding capacity strainer basket extends time between cleanings.
- Heavy-duty, high-performance motor is designed for environments up to 122°F.
- Elevated base ensures better ventilation for cooler running and protection for flooding.
- All components are molded of corrosion-proof, reinforced engineered thermoplastic for extra durability and long life.
- Service-ease design provides easy access to all internal components by removing only 4 bolts.
- Drain plugs easily removed for winterization without tools.
- Pre-wired for 230 volts. Can be rewired to 115 volts.
- 1 Year Warranty.