Hayward Super II In-Ground Pool Pumps
The Hayward Super II Pump is built to last and engineered to perform even under the most demanding conditions. This high-performance pump features full-flow hydraulics that allows greater flow at a lower cost of operation and a housing design that makes is as quiet as it is dependable. Self-priming with a 155 cubic inch basket with a see-through basket cover for extra-leaf holding capacity, the Super II, simply out performs the competition.
On the inside, the pump Impeller is corrosion proof and provides high volume outputs in even the most demanding installations and its service-friendly design allows access to all internal parts.
The pump motor and entire drive assembly can be removed without touching the plumbing simply by unscrewing six bolts. The ceramic pump seal is heat resistant, long wearing, and reliable in fresh or salt water use.
Super II pool pumps move about 15% more water than the same Hp size of Hayward Superpump. And although a bigger filter is always beneficial, a bigger pump is not always a good thing. Consult the flow chart to select a pump that best matches your pool filter's design flow rate. If you need help, give us a call!
- Self-priming (suction lift up to 8' above water level)
- Easy thread design makes strainer cover removal easy
- See-through strainer cover lets you see when the basket needs cleaning
- 155-cubic inch basket has extra leaf-holding capacity.
- Load extender ribbing ensures free flowing operation
- All components molded of corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic for extra durability and long life
- Heavy-duty high performance motor for quieter, cooler operation
- Service-ease design gives simple access to all internal parts
- Includes Pump Lid Removal Tool
- 3/4 HP & 1 HP models feature 1 1/2" ports
- 1 1/2 HP & 2 HP models feature 2" ports
- 1 Year Warranty
Hayward Super II Pool Pump Head Loss Curves
Hayward Super II Pool Pump Dimensions