Hayward Superpump VS Variable Speed Pump
Hayward Super Pump VS Variable Speed Pump is great for existing systems as well as new installations, works in both spas and pools of all sizes, and helps save up to 80% on energy cost.
Hayward Super Pump VS Variable Speed Pump features a fully enclosed, fan cooled, permanent magnet motor, integrated variable-speed drive, programmable timer, hydraulic design for high efficiency, digital interface, swing-away hand knobs for easy lid removal, and 1.5 inch port size. Hayward Super Pump VS Variable Speed Pump allows you to run your pump at intervals so you can save more on electricity bills and enhance water circulation.
- For pools and spas
- Hydraulic design for efficiency
- Permanent magnet enclosed motor
- 1.5 Horsepower
- Variable-speed drive
- Digital controls and display
- Programmable timer
- Self-priming up to 10’ above waterline
- Swing-away hand knobs
- Quiet operation
- Built-in protection for both high and freezing temperatures
- Complies with Title 20 and APSP‐15
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty