Hayward Universal H-Series Low NOx Pool Heaters
Energy-efficient and universal fit for added convenience!
The Hayward Universal H-Series Heater combines advanced technology with universal flexibility, making the Universal H-Series swimming pool heater an intelligent choice for any new system or existing system upgrade. The Universal H-Series heaters are an energy efficient and economical way to heat your swimming pool or spa. Your Hayward H-Series Universal hydraulic performance also saves you energy by reducing the circulation time of the pump and it can raise the temperature of an 800 gallon pool 30 degrees in less than an hour.
Other features include stainless steel burners, corrosion-resistant heat exchangers and insulated Fire Tile combustion chambers. This contains the heat unlike other forms of insulation delivering the highest degree of performance from every BTU. Equipped with an LED control panel, it monitors heater performance for added convenience and maximum comfort with minimum effort. The ignition system delivers dependable lighting and reliable operations with just a touch of a button. The forced draft system constantly moves air through the combustion chamber to eliminate all outside weather variables affecting heating performance, such as wind conditions, eliminating the need to install a high-wind stack.
Universal H-Series heaters by Hayward come standard with polymer headers and Cupro-nickel heat exchangers, to withstand high flow rates, saltwater chlorination or aggressive pH levels. Hayward Low Nox heaters meets all California and Texas emissions standards.
Additionally, the Universal H-Series pool and spa heater is easy to install and combines advanced technology with universal-fit flexibility making it compatible with any new or existing equipment pad. This heating mixture sustains your swimming season, adds to your comfort, is energy efficient, and reduces your fuel costs. This low NOx emissions heater is perfect for you and the environment all at the same time.
- Dual Voltage - Installation is simplified with voltage that adapts to either 110V or 220V.
- Universal Wiring - Junction Boxes High and low voltage connections are easy and convenient with left and right side junction boxes.
- Digital LED Control Panel - Electronic control/display maintains water temperature; monitors heater performance with self-diagnostic capability.
- Low NOx Emissions - Environmentally responsible; complieswith all current California and Texas air quality emission standards.
- Standard Cupro Nickel Heat Exchangers - Stands up to saltwater, low pH and high flow rates.