HPI Aqua Master Solid Pool Safety Cover - 18' x 36' Rectangle with Left Steps
The Aquamaster series of lightweight solid covers by HPI are up to 50% lighter than conventional vinyl solid covers, but up to 70% stronger. This tough, non-porous material blocks sunlight and helps prohibit algae growth plus the durable coating will not fade or stain. Featuring your choice of mesh drain panel or use of a pump, the Aquamaster is a solid cover of choice.
Aquamaster™ solid safety covers feature the extraordinary fabric coating ARMOR KOTE™ which provides superior seam strength, high tear and puncture resistance, and is impervious to chlorine and other chemical stains.
If ordering a cover with a step section: Standing at the shallow end of your pool and looking toward the deep end - if your step extends to the left of your pool you have a LEFT STEP. If your step extends to the right of your pool, you have a RIGHT STEP.
Features & Benefits
- White thread (triple stitching) cross tack & box tack at all perimeter stress points.
- Straps run on both top and bottom of the cover for added strength.
- Raised rub strip to prevent chafing on coping.
- Non-Porous, tight mesh, giving the maximum of strength.
- All covers are manufactured by the most modern of equipment including a computerized cutting and shaping system.
- All specials are drawn and verified by the most sophisticated of CAD(Computer Aided Design) systems.
- All Covers throughout every stage of production are quality checked and signed for before final packaging.
- Standard 5 X 5 grid pattern solid covers come with 10 year limited warranty.
All hardware is prepackaged in individual poly bags. Each bag (or set) includes the brass plug, brass screw, spring buckle, and vinyl, sleeve.
For other pool safety cover shapes please contact 877-766-5287 and speak to our cover experts!
***Use of a rectangle cover on a non-rectangle shaped pool will void your warranty!***