Inter-Fab City 2 In-Ground Swimming Pool Slide
The full size slide with the small slide price!
The City II in-ground pool waterslide is the economical choice for pool owners who want a slide, but don't want to empty their wallet. City II features sturdy all extruded aluminum rails, steps, and supports. The easy-to-assemble, 2-part flume is made of long lasting acrylic with no fiberglass backing and supports adults who weigh up to 225 lbs.
The water supply is the same as the one found on Inter-Fab's more expensive slides. The ZumeFlume water delivery system can be hooked up to your pump return or to a common garden hose. Either way, plenty of water shoots down the flume to ensure a supper slippery slide ride and an exciting splashdown.
The City 2 water slide comes complete with extruded aluminum rails and steps, 2 piece flume, water system and hardware package. Deck mounting flanges sold seperately.
City II Water Slide Features:
- Durable & Long Lasting Acrylic Construction
- Easy to Assemble 2-flume Design
- Available in Blue
- Available in Right or Left Turn
- 6 Feet High at Seating Area
- Extruded Aluminum Ladder & Handrails
- Zoom-Flume™ Water Supply System
- Mounting Flanges Required for Installation Extra - Available Below
- Minimum 4 feet of water depth for slide landing
- Minimum suggested deck space - 12' X 5'
- Weight Limit = 225 Lbs.
City 2 In-Ground Waterslide Installed Dimensions