Intex Krystal Clear Salt Water System with Electrocatalytic Oxidation
Reveal your pool’s true potential for crystal clear clarity with the Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System with E.C.O. (Electrocatalytic Oxidation)!
This saltwater system is unique in that it offers the highest quality of water sanitization, outstanding clarity, and also softens with no need for harsh chlorine. By utilizing cheap, ordinary table salt in conjunction with with electrolytic oxidation you not only save money on chemicals but are swimming in better water than what chlorine can offer!
The innovative Intex Krystal Clear Saltwater System features a two-stage process. First, your pool water is passed through a titanium-coated electrolytic cell which generates an undetectable level of natural swimmer-safe chlorine (12 grams of chlorine per hour). Next, the electrocatalytic oxidation process or E.C.O. divides the water molecules into extremely effective oxidants that eliminate organic pollutants as well as algae. The important second stage allows you to use 60% less chlorine making your water fresher, odorless, safer and ensures that your pool and equipment will last longer. Your water be cleaner, safer, cost less to maintain and it will also be softer!
The easy-to-install system is user friendly with a simple digital controller as well as a 24-hour timer. The Krystal Clear System maintains the chlorine levels for you, fights algae and offers clear water than standard, more expensive chlorine.
Note: This is not a water filter or purifier. This unit creates chlorine when you add salt to the pool water. Salt not included. Your pool will need 50-200 lbs of salt, depending on size. Your intex pool will also need a separate filter to clean the pool water.
- 110 – 120 volt with GFCI
- Requires a filter pump with a flow rate between 700-3000 GPH.
- Chlorine output: 12 grams/hour
- Features E.C.O. (Electrocatalytic Oxidation process)
- Heavy-duty stand-alone Saltwater System easily hooks into most Intex above ground filter pump systems.
- Includes hose attachments and 25’ electrical cord.
- Self-cleaning titanium-coated panel allows user to pre-program operating hours.
- Flow sensor system alerts operator to adverse operating conditions.
- Keypad locking system ensures wettings are not changed accidentally.
- Easy to use test strips (50 count) included to check performance.
- 24 hr. auto-clock cycle
- Shipping weight approximately 25 pounds.
- 2 Year Limited Warranty