Jandy Lxi Low NOx Cu-Ni Pool Heaters
Jandy LXi Low Nox Pool and Spa Heaters are loaded with high-tech features - making it one of the best choices for an energy efficient, eco-friendly way to heat your swimming pool or spa. The Jandy LXi comes equipped with a digital control system, state of the art hydraulic design and is constructed out of lightweight and strong materials.
Jandy Lxi heaters are low emission (low Nox or low Nitrous Oxide), and these models (PN and NN) come with a salt and low pH resistant heat exchanger made from Cupro-Nickel (an upgrade from standard copper). Polymer headers are also unaffected by salts or aggressive water chemistry.
This LXI swimming pool and spa heater features a corrosion resistant cupro-nickel heat exchanger that is designed to handle greater flow rates, withstand pH swings and other chemical level fluctuations. Each LXi Heater features Low NOx, fan-assisted combustion and an electronic hot surface ignition system for optimal performance. The feature rich control panels offer a user-friendly backlit display and built-in one-touch automation making it the easiest heater to operate.
The advanced poly headers improve system circulation while the offset 2" universal unions provide added flexibility for simplified direct connections.
- Jandy's LXi heater is easy to install. The LXi is 33% lighter, with a 15% smaller footprint.
- The LXi header improves entire circulation system efficiency.
- Offset plumbing and 2" universal unions provide added flexibility for simplified, direct connections.
- Low NOx, fan-assisted combustion and Hot Surface Ignition System provides maximum performance.
- Multiple venting options including sidewall, top or rear connections.
- High efficiency C-Fin heat exchanger is designed for lower operating cost and greater savings.
- One Year Limited Warranty, see Owner's Manual for details
Jandy LXi Low NOx Pool Heater Dimensions
|Item No.||Input BTU.||Width (Dimension "A")||Vent Diameter|
23.5" (59.7 cm)
6" (15.2 cm)
26.5" (67.3 cm)
7" (17.8 cm)
32.0" (81.3 cm)
8" (20.3 cm)