Loop-Loc 18' X 36' Green Mesh Pool Safety Cover with Center End Steps - 30 Anchors
Loop-Loc Mesh Pool Safety Covers - Rectangles
You'll probably never need a pool cover strong enough to support the weight of "Bubbles," the African elephant seen here. But imagine how safe you'll feel owning the only pool cover that's proven it can: the one and only LOOP-LOC Safety Swimming Pool Cover!
Now LOOP-LOC's legendary ultra-strong mesh is even better! It's made with a new denser weave that blocks virtually all sunlight but still lets rain and melting snow easily drain through. It's the perfect choice for customers who want less light and debris in their pools, but still want the one of a kind protection of the only winter cover proven safe and strong enough to support an elephant!
Built super-strong and securely anchored into the deck, LOOP-LOC puts an unbreakable "lock" on your pool to protect your family. And only LOOP-LOC comes with the patented "SAFEDGE AND GAPGUARD" child safety intrusion barriers, along with patent pending Secure-A-Gap, Aqua-Loc Zipper treatment, and Cable-Loc treatment. These treatments close the dangerous gaps created where raised obstructions meet the covers edge, so there's no way children or pets can slip through!
- The polyester bonded thread used in LOOP-LOC covers costs almost 10 times more than that used by some of our competitors.
- Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps give our covers an incredibly high break strength.
- Extremely high-strength, non-corrosive 302 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity.
- The large X-tacking on LOOP-LOC straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.
- We use 87% black yarn in our fabric for superior UV stability.
- Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material - not "regrind," which tends to stain decking.
- Non-corrosive aluminum tips are double-notched for stability.
- We sew the webbing to the cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.
Facts to Be Aware Of
Rectangle covers on shaped pools void the warranty. It is very important, especially in snow areas, to maintain the water level in the pool to reduce the stress on your winter pool cover. We recommend not allowing the water to lower more than 18" below pool decking or coping. Please call for custom pool shapes or if you do not see the size or shape of your pool listed on this page. Please call if your pool deck made of interlocking brick or stone. The standard brass plug on its own will not be strong enough and may result in damage to the cover or deck which is not covered by the warranty.
(877- POOL-CTR ~ 877-766-5287)
Loop-Loc's stock rectangle cover will fit your pool if:
- The pool length and / or width is up to 3" smaller than listed below, and a minimum of 36" of deck is available.
- The pool length and / or width is up to 3" larger than listed below, and a minimum of 30" of deck is available.
Price below includes all hardware, tools & storage bag. Ships out in 24-48 hrs!
New MESH II material - Stronger and Tighter than ever before - used on ALL of our Loop-Loc pool covers
10 Reasons why Loop-Loc is the BEST Pool Safety Cover
- The straps have double thick 1" wide polypropylene webbing or reinforcement around the entire perimeter, not just in the corners.
- No cotton fillers are used in the webbing - cotton, wool or other natural fibers absorb water, become brittle and break.
- Loop-Loc Safety covers use 80% black to 20% green (4 black stitches to 2 green stitches). The black has the most UV resistance. When looking at a mesh cover that needs replacing at 10-15 years old, you'll notice that much of the green is gone; the black remains. Having more black fibers than green ensures a longer lasting cover. Many "imitator covers" use 2 black fibers to 2 green fibers. 100% less than a Loop-Loc Mesh Safety Cover.
- Underneath the cover, where it crosses the pool's edge, the Loop-Loc uses solid polypropylene 3/16" thick chafing strips, which are a full one inch in width. This protects the cover from wear on the coping.
- Full "X" tacking on both sides where any strap or webbing meet.
- All covers include vinyl tubular spring covers which completely encase the spring, preventing scraping of the deck and snags while the cover is stored.
- Every Loop-Loc cover is checked again and again for defects. The POOLcenter has never had to send one back...ever.
- Loop-Loc pool covers consistently ship out of the factory in under three weeks for custom designs, 48 hours for stock covers!
- NEW! Loop-Loc moved in early 2001 to a new facility with almost twice the manufacturing space!
- Loop-Loc pool covers are the clear leader in Mesh Cover sales, with the highest sales worldwide.