Loop-Loc Mesh Safety Covers with Left Step Section
Now LOOP-LOC's legendary ultra-strong mesh is even better! It's made with a new denser weave that blocks virtually all sunlight but still lets rain and melting snow easily drain through. It's the perfect choice for customers who want less light and debris in their pools, but still want the one of a kind protection of the only pool cover proven safe and strong enough to support an elephant!
Built super-strong and securely anchored into the deck, LOOP-LOC puts an unbreakable "lock" on your pool to protect your family. And only LOOP-LOC comes with the patented "SAFEDGE AND GAPGUARD" child safety intrusion barriers, along with patent pending Secure-A-Gap, Aqua-Loc Zipper treatment, and Cable-Loc treatment. These treatments close the dangerous gaps created where raised obstructions meet the covers edge, so there's no way children or pets can slip through!
- The polyester bonded thread used in LOOP-LOC covers costs almost 10 times more than that used by some of our competitors.
- Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps give our covers an incredibly high break strength.
- Extremely high-strength, non-corrosive 302 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity.
- The large X-tacking on LOOP-LOC straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.
- We use 87% black yarn in our fabric for superior UV stability.
- Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material - not "regrind," which tends to stain decking.
- Non-corrosive aluminum tips are double-notched for stability.
- We sew the webbing to the cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.