M-3000 Pool Sentry - Water Level Control
THE POOL SENTRY™ is used to maintain the water level of a pool, spa or pond automatically and unattended. When the Pool Sentry is removed from the box, it is easily assembled by threading the fill tube into the float valve. Snap the fill tube and float valve into the base and fill the base with small rocks or pea gravel. Next, snap the top cover onto the base
and attach the garden hose (not included). Finally, adjust the float to the desired position.
The water stays on at all times when the Pool Sentry is in the pool. As the float drops, the water turns on. When the float reaches its set height, the water shuts off. The customer can adjust the float to any desired level, usually a point halfway on the tile line or skimmer.
- Protects pump against burnout
- Maintains water level while on vacation
- Use for rental or vacant homes
- Fills pool after acid wash
- No tools required – simply attach hose
- Controls level in leaking pools, ponds or spas
- Unattached operation
- COMPLETELY PORTABLE!