Natural Chemistry Metal Free
Metal in pool water can cause nasty pool stains. Metal Free is a natural chelating agent that protects against staining and discoloration from trace metals in the pool. Used with Stain Free prior to treatment, Metal Free will lock-up precipitated metals in solution, binding them in tight molecular clumps, to prevent staining or discoloration of the pool or pool water.
Deactivate and remove trace metals such as iron and copper from your pool water or from water added due to evaporation and backwashing. This special formula is ideal for pools that use well water which typically has a high iron and mineral content. It does not raise phosphate levels in pool water, another common pool problem and makes scale build-up a thing of the past... This is the metal remover for you!
- Not affected by pH or temperature
- Prevents stains and water discoloration.
- Deactivates metals in pool water without adding phosphates
- Contains one of the strongest and most effective chelating agents available for deactivating metals in pools
- Improves water clarity and prevents stained pool surfaces and discoloration
- Will not damage landscaping around the pool