No Mor Muriatic Acid
No Mor Muriatic Acid™ is a granular chemical formulated to gradually lower the pH and alkalinity of swimming pool water so you never have to use liquid muriatic acid again. No Mor Muriatic Acid™ is more effective and safer to use compared to liquid acids. One 2.5 lb granular bottle is equivalent to 1 gallon of liquid muriatic acid. No Mor Muriatic Acid ™ is fast dissolving and works especially great in pools with salt-chlorine generators.
Things To Remember:
- Do not mix this product directly with any chlorinated chemical product or any oxidizer.
- Always adjust total alkalinity first because high total alkalinity will create an almost constant acid demand.
- If you routinely add 1 pint (16 oz.) of muriatic acid to lower the ph, you use 10 oz.of No Mor Muriatic Acid™ to gain the same results. If you add 1 quart (32 oz.) then use 20 oz. of No Mor Muriatic Acid™.
- Dissolve or pre-dilute No Mor Muriatic Acid in a bucket of water first. Broadcast into the deep end of the pool when pool is not in use. Add directly to pool with pump and filter running.
- Never add more than 1.5lbs of this product per 10,000 gallons at any one time.
- Allow pool water to recirculate 2 hours and retest pH. Repeat treatment as necessary.
- Wait one hour before swimming after treatment.