Pentair MasterTemp® Low NOx Pool Heaters
Ultra-high performance in a compact, quiet, and eco-friendly design
MasterTemp Heaters offer all the efficiency, convenience, and reliability features you want in a pool heater, plus a lot more fast heat-up, compact design, super quiet operation, easy to use, and eco-friendly. The MasterTemp is constructed of a rust-proof composite material which is highly resistant to the elements.
An Eco Select Choice: MasterTemp Heaters offer best-in-class energy efficiency. Plus, they are certified for low NOx emissions, making them eco-friendly favorites.
MasterTemp’s easy-to-read controls make system operation and monitoring simple. Pool and spa temperatures can be pre-set and controlled with the push of a button. A digital display indicates the water temperature, and five LED lights give you system status and let you know if the heater needs service.
The MasterTemp swimming pool heater utilizes PMG combustion technology which requires no outdoor draft hood to operate. The result is the highest efficiency (84%) pool heater in its class, while keeping NOx emissions to a minimum. That means less time waiting for your pool or spa to warm up, and more time enjoying it.
The Pentair MasterTemp is also available as a Heavy-duty unit equipped with a cupro-nickel heat exchanger which stands up to harsher applications, such as low pH, high flow or heavy use, such as you would find in a health club spa or rental property. ASME versions are also available for commercial use.
- Heats up fast so no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
- Best-in-class energy efficiency.
- Manual gas shut-off when service is required.
- Eco-friendly MasterTemp is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards.
- Rotating digital display allows for easy viewing.
- Tough, rustproof exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
- Very compact design for such a high performance heater allows for smaller overall equipment pads that won't intrude on your poolscape.
- A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets MasterTemp® heat up fast. No long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
- Compare energy efficiency ratings and you'll find MasterTemp at the top of the list. Comfort and economy can go together.
- With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and push button, digital controls, MasterTemp® is as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
- The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how MasterTemp is positioned on your equipment pad.
- MasterTemp is engineered for super-quiet operation and won't intrude on your poolside leisure time.
- A tough, rustproof composite exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
- Eco-friendly, MasterTemp is certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards.
- Safe operation is assured through a series of features, including; a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent over heating; high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factory set limits; manual gas shut-off when service is required; stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
- Approved for installation on combustible surfaces.
Pentair MasterTemp® Low NOx Pool Heater Dimensions