Pentair Heat Pump UltraTemp
Heat pumps use a fraction of the energy to generate the same amount of heat as a gas heater. Pentair UltraTemp Heat Pumps offer best in class performance and efficiency along with environmental superiority that won’t break the bank with high energy costs. Best of all, UltraTemp heat pumps are feature-packed with user-friendly control panels with LCD displays, titanium heat exchangers, state-of-the-art compressors, and more.
The UltraTemp 140H-C model heats and cools water making it ideal for hotter climates like parts of AZ, TX, and FL where pool water gets too warm to enjoy. The thermostat can be set automatically maintain a cooler, more refreshing temperature.
Pentair heat pumps are part of the EcoSelect line of Pentair products that save energy. UltraTemp heat pumps use safe refrigerant, R410A, and can maintain pool heat levels with the lowest possible energy consumption, due to the super efficient Scroll compressor and the highest quality thermal expansion valves. Pentair heat pumps have a 100% titanium heat exchanger, oversized for maximum heat absorption, and the large LCD screen displays full status and error messages, not lights and codes, and interfaces with all pool controller systems.
• Auto set temperature control turns the pump on and off overriding the time clock to keep water to the desired temperature setting.
• Emerson Copeland Scroll Compressor that’s more efficient, durable, and reliable than piston driven compressors.
• Uses EPA approved, environmentally safe R410-A refrigerant.
• An Eco Select rated product.
• 100% titanium heat exchanger assures corrosion-free performance for extra-long life and value.
• LCD control board display an intuitive, menu-driven readout with easy to follow, full word messages - no codes to look up.
• Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum efficiency and BTU output over a wider outside temperature range.
• Self-diagnostic software continuously monitors system for peak performance.
• Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and keeps it from freezing.
• ETL listed for safety.
• 10-year compressor parts and lifetime warranty on titanium heat exchanger.