The correct pH ensures that Sanitizer (Chlorine) works effectively in your pool. pH is a measure of how acid or alkaline the water is, low pH (acidic) may cause corrosion of metals and eye irritation.
While the pump is in operation, distribute pH INCREASER into the deep end of the pool. For every 10,000 galloons of water add the following amounts:
- 1 pound when pH is below 6.6.
- 3/4 pound when pH is between 6.6 and 7.0.
- 1/2 pound when pH is between 7.0 and 7.2.
- Use as needed to keep the pH of your pool between 7.2 - 7.6.
- When used as needed, will help prevent cloudy water and scale formation. Also will cause less stresss on your filtration system.
- Increase the effectiveness of your chlorine sanitizer.
- Sodium Carbonate - also called "soda ash".
- Out pool pH increaser comes in granular form.