Polaris 65 Above-Ground Pool Cleaner
For those who've figured out it's more fun to swim in a pool than clean it.
Unlike suction cleaners, which bring debris into your pump and filter, Polaris 65 catches debris in it's own "drag bag" as it sweeps across the floor. Gentle jets of water push the debris into the fine mesh bag, while the floating head unit helps move surface debris toward the skimmer.
Connect the Polaris 65 into any 1.5 inch wall return fitting (just remove the eyeball fitting), and turn on the filter pump (3/4 hp or higher) to clean the pool. Durable head unit can take bumps and knocks, and has large handles on both sides for easy handling. Also available with a cute Turtle top in the Turbo Turtle version.
The Polaris 65 is suitable for all above-ground pools up to 5-feet deep. It is a hard-working automatic pool cleaner powered by the pressure of clean water returning to your pool. This powerful pool vacuum will sweep and clean the sides and floor of above ground swimming pools and takes just minutes to install.
The Polaris 65 automatic pool cleaner features a patented jet sweep assembly which will loosen and remove dirt and debris even from hard-to-reach places.
- Operates with pumps and filtration systems normally found on above-ground pools and vacuums the bottom and sweeps the sides in three hours or less.
- Patented jet sweep assembly blows water against the pool wall to loosen debris in hard-to-reach places and then sweeps it into an easy-to-remove filter bag.
- Powered by the pressure of clean water returning to your pool, it cleans your pool floor and walls too!
- Unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, helping out your filtration system.
- Covered by Polaris Pool Cleaner 1 Year Limited warranty.
- Comes with 24 feet of floating hose.
Do you need parts for your Polaris Pool Cleaner?
We Carry Polaris Pool Cleaner Parts!