Polaris 9300 Sport Robotic Cleaner
The Driving Force in Clean
The Polaris 9300 Sport is one of the most technologically advanced robotic pool cleaners on the market and it sports a sleek design. The Polaris 9300 Sport delivers superior cleaning and functionality.
The Polaris 9300 Sport automatic pool cleaner features vortex technology for picking up larger debris quickly. This cleaner has deep-cleaning scrubbing brush action. The brush scrubs the floor and walls of the pool all the while loosening dirt and debris. The dirt and debris is then removed through an oversized suction intake found on the bottom of the cleaner.
It's innovative drive system operates the wheels independently of each other, which allows for greater traction and maneuverability. The wheels can turn in opposite directions giving it the ability to get in and out of corners.
Removing a filter bag from other pool cleaners can be such a hassle. The 9300 Sport cleaner's large capacity filter bag can easily be removed from the top of the cleaner. No more messy filter bags!
- Designed for in-ground pools of all shapes
- Cleans pool walls, floor and steps
- Vortex vacuum technology
- Reduce energy consumption nearly 90%
- Includes a powder-coated alloy caddy
- Dimensions - 17" W x 8.5" H x 19" D
- Caddy Dimensions - 20" x 20" x 34"
- Weight - 16 lbs. without Caddy
- Includes 60 ft cord
- Power Supply Output - 28 Volt DC
- Power Supply Input - 120 Volt 50-60 Hz
- Maximum Pool Size - 20 ft x 50 ft
- 2 Year Limited Warranty