Pool Eye In Ground Alarm with Infrared Detection
Leaving swimming pools unattended could lead to serious injuries and drowning. The Pool Eye PE22 In-Ground Pool Alarm System monitors your pool 24/7 so you can be rest assured that your family is fully protected.
The Pool Eye PE22 In-Ground Alarm with Infrared Detection features adjustable sensitivity, and offers two layers of protection- Passive Infrared Motion (PIR), and Sub-Surface Wave Detection. PIR is a preventative alarm system that issues voice prompts as soon as the pool perimeter is crossed and Sub-Surface Wave Detection sets off if an object weighing 15 lbs. or more falls into the pool.
The Pool Eye PE22 In-Ground Alarm works in in-ground pools measuring up to 18’ X 36’, and features interactive weather-resistant control, poolside and in-home remote alarms, and water-resistant, durable construction. The Pool Eye PE22 In-Ground Alarm’s remote unit receives signals up to 100’ away, has built-in RF channel A or B option, and uses UL/CSA listed AC power adapter. The Pool Eye PE22 In Ground Alarm resets automatically in 30 seconds, requires 6 AA batteries (not included) to operate, and installs easily using the stainless steel deck mounting system or the ladder mounting system(both included).
- Monitors pools up to 18’ X 36’
- Weatherproof construction
- Interactive weather-resistant control
- Passive Infrared Motion Detector (PIR) range of 180⁰ and up to 50’
- Sub-Surface Wave Detection sounds at 120 dB alarm siren, 95 dB at poolside
- Eliminates false alarms
- Remote receives signal 100’ away
- Child-proof locking On/Off switch
- Low battery indicator
- 6 months manufacturer’s warranty