Pool Pilot Digital Nano
Sanitize your pool without the harshness of chlorine and without odors and chemicals with The Pool Pilot Digital Nano that uses ordinary salt and converts it into an purer version of chlorine so you can have soft, clean water naturally, not from a bucket.
The Pool Pilot Digital Nano features microprocessor controls and automatic cell cleaning, produces 0.8 lbs. of 100% pure chlorine daily, operates at salt levels anywhere between 2,000-35,000 ppm, and works in water temperature up to 104 degrees. The Pool Pilot Digital Nano’s temperature compensation feature automatically adjusts the amount of chlorine produced based on your pool’s water temperature, and its easy-to-read digital display allows you to check your water’s salt level, water temperature, and the amount of salt you need to add.
The Pool Pilot Digital Nano includes a Cell Manifold with a Tri-Sensor; an In-Line Strainer; a Chlorine Production Cell; and a Check Valve that allows water flowing in excess of 20 gpms to bypass the cell so your system can keep working efficiently.
- For pools with water capacity of up to 22,000 gallons
- Digital display readout
- Microprocessor controls
- Tri-Sensor measures flow, salt level and water temperature
- Chlorine Production Cell produces 100% pure Sodium Hypochlorite
- In-Line strainer protects the Tri-Sensor and Cell from damage
- Temperature compensation adjusts chlorine production
- Produces 0.8 lbs. chlorine per day
- 24 and 72 hour boost cycles
- Automatic cell cleaning requires less maintenance
- Easy installation
- Comes complete with digital power supply, manifold cell, and base
- Available in 115V and 220V models