Fast Acting & Quick Disolving
Swimming pool shock treatments are an essential aspect of spring pool opening but can also be used to give your pool a quick chlorine boost. Pool shock chemicals provide a quick fix for improving chlorine levels in your pool but can also make your pool unsuitable for swimming. Generally speaking, after adding pool chlorine shock to your swimming pool, it is best not to swim for several hours.
= HAZ MATS. Can't be shipped 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air
Shock can only be shipped inside of the 48 states. No Alaska / Hawaii shipments.
- Powerful chlorinated shock treatment is great for Spring start-up!
- Ideal for a quick chlorine boost when fast-action is needed!
- Only add directly to your pool or spa
- 68% Calcium Hypochlorite.
- Initial Dosage: 1 lb. per 10,000 gallons