Poolcenter algaecide contains 1% copper as its active ingredient and is a non-foaming algaecide so it will improve water clarity rather than causing cloudiness. While this liquid algaecide is powerful and extremely effective, it is also incredibly safe. In fact, it's so safe that you can swim immediately after use.
- Fast-acting, liquid algaecide.
- Kills all types of algae, including green and mustard algae.
- Non-foaming formula will not make your pool water cloudy.
- Save enough for swimming directly after treatment.
- Not recommended for use in well water as staining could occur.
- Pool algaecide should be diluted and premixed before use.
- Active ingredient = 1% copper.
- Initial dosage: 32 ounces per 10,000 gallons.
- Regular dosage: every other week: 16 ounces per 10,000 gallons.