Poolguard Safety Buoy Pool Alarm
The Poolguard Safety Buoy Alarm floats on the water and uses Sub Surface Detection Technology to sense when the water is moving. It will then sound an alarm poolside and inside your home with an in-house receiver.
Once installed in the pool, the Poolguard Safety Buoy cannot be deactivated; it is always in the alarm ready mode. It will sound an alarm when removed from the pool. When you are ready to swim, simply take it out and put it into sleep mode.
- For any above ground pool and some small in-ground pools
- For use on pools up to 24 ft. round or 16 x 32 ft. rectangle
- Requires one 9 volt battery
- Remote works up to 200 ft. away and comes with a 12 volt power supply
- Detects 18 or more pounds (similar to the weight of a 1 year old child)
- Automatic wake-up when placed into the pool
- Alarm will chirp every 20 seconds when battery is low
- Meets New York pool alarm code
- NSF CERTIFIED TO ASTM F 2208-08
- Made in the USA