S.R. Smith Cyclone Waterslide for In-Ground Pools (Taupe)
Small Slide. Big Fun!
The Cyclone slide is specially designed for children. With seat at only 3' 2" off the ground, the Cyclone waterslide features molded handrails and and an enclosed ladder so little legs can't slip through the rungs.
The Cyclone also fully conforms to the Consumer Product Safety Commission Safety Standard for Swimming Pool Slides (passing all of 48 different safety and performance checks). So you can rest assured that your children will be safe playing on the Cyclone pool slide (an adult should always supervise swimming children).
S.R. Smith's Cyclone slide only requires only 42 inches of water to splash into and has a built-in water delivery system. Standing only 4'1" at the top of the handrails, this low-profile design will fit just about anywhere on your pool deck and sits below the height of privacy fences.
- 4'1" tall at the handrails - low-profile design fits almost anywhere!
- Easy to hook up water system.
- Only requires 42" of water depth.
- Available in right curve only.
- Enclosed ladder for maximum safety.
- Small slide footprint works well in limited deck spaces.
- Sturdy, rotomolded construction - for strength and durability.
- Accommodates sliders up to 175 pounds.
- This slide fully complies with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's .
- Safety Standard for Swimming Pool Slides (16 C.F.R. 1207).
- Safe to use with pools that have salt chlorinators.
- Commercial or residential use.
S.R. Smith Cyclone Pool Waterslide Installed Dimensions