S.R. Smith Cyclone Waterslide for Inground Pools
S.R. Smith's Cyclone slide only requires only 42 inches of water to splash into and has a built-in water delivery system. Standing only 4'1" at the top of the handrails, this low-profile design will fit just about anywhere on your pool deck and sits below the height of privacy fences.
- 4'1" tall at the handrails - low-profile design fits almost anywhere!
- Easy to hook up water system.
- Only requires 42" of water depth.
- Available in right curve only.
- Enclosed ladder for maximum safety.
- Small slide footprint works well in limited deck spaces.
- Sturdy, rotomolded construction - for strength and durability.
- Accommodates sliders up to 175 pounds.
- This slide fully complies with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission's .
- Safety Standard for Swimming Pool Slides (16 C.F.R. 1207).
- Safe to use with pools that have salt chlorinators.
- Commercial or residential use.
S.R. Smith Cyclone Pool Waterslide Installed Dimensions